Thursday, April 21, 2016

Kenmore Refrigerator Buffer Issue? appliancerepair

Hello r/appliancerepair!

I've noticed that my top-freezer Kenmore Coldspot 106.74903401 is not operating correctly. My freezer is working fine but the bottom refrigerator portion is warmer than it should be (70f). ** I know that the problem is that the damper control assembly** and do not know if it is mechanical or electrical. I do not see any burnt out circuitboards. I have no way to run a current through the pieces, have/know how to use a multimeter. Is the best thing for me to order a new damper (which will be easy for me to replace) or to simply call a technician?

More info: I noticed that some liquid would drip down into the fridge compartment and have since defrosted and cleared the drip pan and drain tube fully. There was an ice buildup blocking the pathway of the cold air from the freezer fan that I have cleared. I have cleaned both the condenser and evaporator coils and have taken apart what I can.

Thank you!



Submitted April 22, 2016 at 03:31AM by oringefase http://ift.tt/1VJAihG appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment