Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Heaven is full. Jokes

St. Peter is sitting at the gates of Heaven and says he will only let the people who died the harshest deaths in. Man #1 walks up to St. Peter and says, "Last Thursday, I suspected my wife of 2 years to be cheating on me. I opened the door to our apartment on the 4th floor and looked around. I saw a man's hands grabbing on our balcony, obviously trying to escape after having affairs with my wife. I grabbed a hammer and started bashing his hands until he fell onto a bush 4 stories down. I grabbed the refrigerator and threw it onto the sick cheating man. I suffered from a heart attack and now I'm here". St. Peter decided to let the man into Heaven. Man #2 walks up to St. Peter and explains how he died. "Last Thursday, I was playing with my two children and accidentally fell off the 5th floor of my apartment building. Luckily, I grabbed onto the balcony of the fourth floor. I thought I was safe up until some phsyco comes and starts bashing on my hands with a HAMMER! I was very fortunate to survive the fall, a bush cushioning my fall. Then out of nowhere a refrigerator comes flying and kills me!". St. Peter also decides to let the man into Heaven. Then comes along the 3rd man. St. Peter asks the man, "why do you deserve to be let into heaven?". "Well picture me, naked in a refrigerator".



Submitted April 13, 2016 at 09:57AM by DSistheBEST http://ift.tt/1RT0unn Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment