Friday, March 11, 2016

So get this, Jokes

Three men have died and are waiting at the gates of Heaven. Saint Peter walks out and says "sorry, but I only have space for one entry". The men ask, "who will it be?" Saint peter says "you will all tell me the story of how you passed, and I will let in the man with the saddest story."

Man 1: Well, you see, I had been suspecting that my wife was cheating on me lately. In order to catch her in the act, I came home to our apartment from work a few hours earlier. She was naked in the bed. I became enraged and started looking around the house for the man but could not find him. I ran out to the balcony and I saw hands hanging from the railing. I was so furious that with all my rage I summoned the strength to pick up our refrigerator and threw it over at him so he would fall to his death. That was when my wife shot me for killing her lover and she said she never loved me.

St. Peter: Wow, i'm very sorry to hear about your wife cheating and killing you. That is a terrible way to die. Let's hear the next story.

Man 2: Well, I was out on my balcony of my apartment building watering some plants when a bird flew at my head and scared me. I tripped and fell over the railing. Lucky, I caught on the the railing of the balcony just below mine. I saw a man exit his house and I was about to ask for his help when he quickly re-entered the house, then came back carrying a fridge! I was so confused, and then the bastard just threw the fridge over and it caused me to let go and fall to my death, with the fridge crushing all my bones."

St. Peter: Oh that's just terrible luck. It clearly was not your time to pass on. So sad... let's hear the final story.

Man 3: So get this, i'm in a fridge, right? ...



Submitted March 12, 2016 at 01:16AM by sleight53 http://ift.tt/1UYZ2RQ Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment