Saturday, March 12, 2016

I want a desktop vape - Extreme Q or a log? And other rambling... vaporents

Let me just start off by saying that this sub has facilitated what looks to be a long term change in the way I consume cannabis.

I picked up an Arizer Air about a month ago and have been using it exclusively (except in some social settings). Also got a planetvape GonG and got a new 14mm downstem for my bong - this has seriously changed my life.

The Pinnacle pro glass smoking water pipe VaporBLUNT Vaporizer Glass Vapor Genie arrived the other day, and it's really great if I just want to sit on the couch and not mess with the bong. I keep both water pipes in the refrigerator for the extra cooling factor.

I want to add a desktop vape to the fam, and I've narrowed it down to the Extreme Q or a log. I like the versatility of the EQ, but I know everyone will say a log will give me better vapor quality. For the EQ, I like that I can use bags or a whip, the temperature control, the ease of use, and the price. I like that log styles produce great vapor, but other than that, I don't really see the appeal. It looks to be more of a pain to get things just right.

You fine vaporents haven't lead me wrong so far, so I trust your judgment. Is the log vapor really that much more dank? Does log roll down stairs, alone or in pairs rolls, and over your neighbor's dog?



Submitted March 12, 2016 at 05:24PM by thatsrickdiculous http://ift.tt/1WgFvL3 vaporents

No comments:

Post a Comment