Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hey MG...Could use some design help. microgrowery

Hey guys/gals. I'm getting ready to start a SOG grow in a 4x4 gorilla lite tent. I was going to purchase another mother/clone space but have an old refrigerator I was hoping you guys could help me repurpose instead.

The part I would like to use for the clones is 18" tall x 17" deep x 26"wide. I have a clone king 36 cloner which measures 12" tall so I think height may be an issue here. Any recommendations on a light for this chamber? Something thin?

The other chamber will be used for mothers. It is 35" tall x 26" wide x 17" deep. I think for the most part I can fit all my equipment i need in this compartment. But if you have any ideas shoot them my way.

Now the big question. Ventilation. I'd like to keep this chamber as inconspicuous as possible so would prefer any intake exhaust to be on the back. No clue how to go about the ventilatiion for this thing. Any suggestions?

Here are a few pics: http://ift.tt/1Ux3mr5

Thanks in advance!



Submitted March 02, 2016 at 02:38AM by hotlikesauce27 http://ift.tt/1REAavH microgrowery

No comments:

Post a Comment