Monday, March 14, 2016

General help SpaceBuckets

Hello everyone,

I just found myself in the middle of a situation here. I got 10 germinated seeds and no clue what to do with them. Please help.

My white buckets will arrive in a week. I'm not in the US, so I have no clue where to find these prepared soils you guys talk about. I heard in some local forums that our best bet is to prepare our own soil using a bunch of stuff I don't even know how to translate.

Yesterday I took a desperate move and bought some topsoil, some vermiculite, some bone meal, some dolomite lime and some manure, mixed it up the best I could, watered it a little bit during the day and then plucked my seedlings in there. Maybe I used too much dolomite or bone meal, I don't really know. I didn't know how to measure it, so I did the best I could to get a good looking soil.

I also don't know if I should leave the seedlings near a window or resting over the refrigerator. I'm waiting for the buckets to arrive so I can choose a properly sized container for them. Until there I have to make some soil. I'll be doing more research. I also want to get some coconut fiber (or was it powder?), some worm humus and a something to get the PH.

I also don't know anything about the seeds. I got them from some damn good brick weed I used to smoke.

So please at least tell me, am I screwed? Is there hope? Is there anything I could do to increase my chances at getting lucky here? Should I bring photos?



Submitted March 14, 2016 at 06:18PM by iaintgrower http://ift.tt/1nIDjjp SpaceBuckets

No comments:

Post a Comment