Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cooking for 12-14 people in a 5 Quart Slow Cooker slowcooking

I have a 5 quart slow cooker, which is perfect for a family of 4. The issue this year is that I need to make corned beef dinner for 12-14 people (and hoping for left overs). Instead of buying a new larger slow cooker, I was thinking I could do it in 3 shifts (day before, night before and day of). Since I have never done this before, I thought of an idea that may or may not be a good one. When I finish the 3rd shift of corned beef, would it be a bad idea to put the already cooked briskets that were in the refrigerator back in the crock pot for 15 minutes on high to heat them up that way before slicing and serving them? This may be an awful idea, but that's why I am asking you guys and gals. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



Submitted March 03, 2016 at 04:13AM by Gwcapper http://ift.tt/21EpFk9 slowcooking

No comments:

Post a Comment