Saturday, August 8, 2015

I have become a "just mayo" bandit. vegan

Ok, I have tried a LOT of 'mayo substitutes' in the past and found them all "meh". But this Just Mayo is so fantastic. Really it tastes just like normal mayo to me. I'm relatively new to eating plant based. And I'm really wanting to turn on my friends to at least some of the painless substitutions they can make. I'm older and most of my friends are older retired military guys and they likely are not going to be changing overnight to anything. Anyway I've been buying those small Just Mayo bottles in the Dollar Store and such and taking them with me and then just leaving them in all my friends refrigerators. Had a couple positive responses so far@ I'm so delighted it's available at "normal" stores. Even if they just use that and don't make other changes its a little less suffering etc. And there is no bizarre ingredients when you look at the label! Just Mayo Rocks!!

Edit: AND ITS CHEAPER most of the time than the normal MAYO WTF!



Submitted August 09, 2015 at 07:51AM by ssdivot http://ift.tt/1MZHalA vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment