Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Me and my friend from college want to invest in a fridge for beers. Any recommendations? beer

My friend and I were talking, and we got the wonderful idea of going in 50/50 and investing in a good refrigerator to keep our beers at optimal temperature for trying them out. While I'm not quite as educated on beer as he is, I think we're going to be trying out a lot of different drinks this year. I've never really visited this sub, but since I use reddit quite a lot, I assumed that this would be the best place to start. Do you guys have any good recommendations for a college set-up, where we can keep beers cool and ready-to-drink each week? Sorry for my ignorance in advance, thanks for all your help!



Submitted August 27, 2015 at 08:42AM by Bert_is_the_word http://ift.tt/1KlKAyq beer

No comments:

Post a Comment