Tuesday, August 25, 2015

With all the knowledge they have, why can't TRP actually give good advice on how to live the bachelor/player lifestyle that involves sleeping with attractive women? Why no information on there about it? PurplePillDebate

It seems like the red pill knows all there is to know about sexual selection, the nature of women, how bad things are for men in society, being an "alpha male", and raising your "SMV".

Great, I get it, I need to lift weights, earn money, and "maintain frame" in order to raise my sexual market value.

Yet as a guy who slept with a lot of hot girls during college, I noticed that it takes more than just looking good and having game in order to do all that. The reason I came to the red pill is because I needed advice on how to repeat that kind of experience after college. Well, I asked and did the research on there and the answers I received were like this:

"Women should never be the end goal" (except for the fact that the entire red pill sub is based on sexual strategy, this coming from a guy that read the fucking sidebar)

"Dude, shut the fuck up! You're putting the pussy on the pedestal..." (okaaayyyyy...)

"There's more to life than women, sleeping with hot girls is so overrated!" (right!)

"Go out there and figure it out for yourself, see what works" (it's like me calling someone to fix my refrigerator and them telling me to fix it myself, see what works!)

I'll even call out the 2 pieces of advice the red pill gives which I know for a fact aren't good.

  1. Cold approach.

Very low success rate, most women get cat called and cold approached almost all the time in public to the point that they are on auto-reject for it. Almost all the hot girls I talked to in college found it creepy when an older guy approached them and that PUA stuff is so bad that it can actually get you banned from certain public venues. The guys I knew in college that slept with hot girls did not do it through cold approach and the guys that did cold approach women like PUAs were often seen as creepy and low class.

  1. Online dating.

Most attractive women won't waste time with online dating since they have too many options in real life to bother with it. The odds are stacked heavily against men on online dating websites to where if you aren't a male model in terms of appearance, you won't have much luck. I've tried Tinder and the girls I see on there pale in comparison to the hot girls I slept with back in college.

So that brings me to ask this question.

With all of the knowledge they have of sexual politics and SMV, why does the red pill refuse to give advice to guys on how to actually sleep with a lot of hot girls?



Submitted August 26, 2015 at 10:05AM by soontobgrad http://ift.tt/1Pxzciu PurplePillDebate

No comments:

Post a Comment