Thursday, August 27, 2015

TIFU by grabbing a few items at the store tifu

I was driving from Northern California to Salem, OR with a couple buddies. Great, easy road trip except that I had a cold. My nose was runny and chapped from wiping it, so when we stopped for lunch and gas I popped into a grocery store to get some supplies to make my cold more bearable. I already had medicine, so I grab some nice tissues. Going to treat my nose right. Then I decide to take it a step farther: lotion. Get that roughed up schnoz nice and lubed up. So I grab some hand lotion without a second thought. I think some orange juice might be nice so I head to the refrigerators and get some weird looks from the shoppers I pass. Can't figure out why and I ultimately decide against the juice. I plop my tissues and lotion on the conveyor belt and the clerk asks me if I've got a crazy weekend planned. How insightful of him to know I'm on a trip with my friends. I decline a bag and head outside. My friends see me and instantly start laughing at my purchase of just lotion and tissues. I realize everyone in the store thought I was planning for some intense erotic alone time. tl;dr my purchase at a grocery store made it look like I was on a one-way trip to jerk off town.



Submitted August 28, 2015 at 07:13AM by DinosaurForm http://ift.tt/1KoBvF1 tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment