Friday, August 28, 2015

Why can't you stop eating my food!!! offmychest

Ok, I understand you have dementia and forget things. You sure remember what your food is. It happens every cotton picking time! I will hide something in the refrigerator. You find it and eat all of it. All my life if I enjoyed something you have to ruin it. You expect me to treat you like a princess wait on you hand and foot. The doctor told me that you are very capable of doing things yourself. Your love comes with a price. I'm not perfect and you let me know it by your sneering laugh. Why do I take care of you? No one else will take you. I admit having a place to live was a big part of it. I appreciate what you have done for me at times. I vowed I would never be like you. You see I'm sick they don't know what is wrong with me. You may soon be in a old folks home eating the same thing day in and out. Who will put up with you then.



Submitted August 29, 2015 at 07:57AM by Karenswalk http://ift.tt/1N1Il5i offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment