Monday, August 31, 2015

[Offer] A Card a Week: Week 35 (last catch-up offer) [Anywhere that doesn't know about Little Caesar's or Pizza Pizza] RandomActsofCards

Once again if you haven't seen my other posts, my New Year's resolution was to send (at least) one card a week via this subreddit. So I'm making an offer of one card each week, plus whatever I do for requests and whatnot. Here's my offer this week!

I'm still one week behind in this card offer because of some family medical stuff going on. BUT! After today, I should be back on track.

This is a weird one. I am offering a very stupid refrigerator magnet along with this card, but I would like it to go to someone who is not lucky enough to have a Little Caesar's/Pizza Pizza in their country. If you fit the requirements, try to be the first comment below!

Again, because I'm doing one a week for the entire year, this offer is just for one card. Comment if you'd like it!

Just to state the rules again, the first person who comments gets the card and magnet. Just one card and one magnet, and only to the first comment!



Submitted August 31, 2015 at 07:47PM by CardboardForCosmos http://ift.tt/1EvELhl RandomActsofCards

No comments:

Post a Comment