Monday, August 31, 2015

TIFU by grabbing a midnight snack tifu

This FU happeed years ago but it still haunts me today, So i get out of bed and walk to the kitchen to eat some raisin creme pie cookies. But it's like the closer i get to the fridge the less and less i want them. So im standing there, looking at the box on top of the fridge, and i out my hand in the tip of the box (pun intended) and stopped for a second. Then i just said fuck it decided i wasn't going to eat any. NOW HERE'S THE FU, as i pull my hand out of the box i hear rustling deep inside the box, so im looking at it and next thing you know the biggest fucking roach just dashes out of the fucking box and behind the damn fridge and im left there like "what the hell?!, i was about to put my hand in that shit!!!" And THAT's why i don't put stuff on the top of my refrigerator anymore.



Submitted September 01, 2015 at 04:56AM by Bubba1996 http://ift.tt/1EwZEsv tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment