Thursday, August 27, 2015

TIFU by almost eating fish food pellets tifu

Back story first. Where I live here in Germany we're big on buying all our drinks in bottles; especially water. The refrigerators with the water dispensers aren't really a thing here. This means that when in about the house I'm almost always drinking bottled water. So today I'm doing my thing and the fish we have in the pond have to be fed at about 6pm with food that comes in a cylinder. So I go outside put my water bottle down and pick up the fish food and feed the fish. Then my brain completely blanks and I raise the fish food to my mouth thinking it's the water only realizing it's something else as the red pellets are already tipping out. Too close if you ask me.



Submitted August 27, 2015 at 10:08PM by GodofHellfire2 http://ift.tt/1NXbo7j tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment