Thursday, August 27, 2015

So I Opened a Package In Front of My Dad DarkNetMarkets

So I was getting something at the refrigerator and suddenly my dad comes in to the kitchen... the mail is in his hand. I start to think of every possible way I can distract him into another room - too late. He looks at me and says, "Look at this, you got a letter from the UK, open it and see what its about," fuck me. I realize there is no way I am getting out of this without raising suspicion; I start to open the letter. Just before I am about to open the paper inside I tell him to look through the pile to see if I got anymore mail, it was at this moment I slide the tabs out and put them in my pocket! He looks back to see me with a puzzled look on my face... a blank letter?! Needless to say I thought I was fucked.



Submitted August 28, 2015 at 06:27AM by dnmhelpme http://ift.tt/1Lzfdz8 DarkNetMarkets

No comments:

Post a Comment