Sunday, August 30, 2015

TIFU by screaming "MY ASSHOLE HURTS" tifu

So a few background info:

I'm in the ringer lobby on teamspeak for a [League of Legends tournament](victoriousgaming.com) (basically they call you up if one of the players in the tournament DC or AFK to replace them). I use teamspeak on my iphone since I don't have a mic for my PC.

I have the last jello from our refrigerator and I'm in the kitchen with my brother, and my brother says "That better not be the last Jello Cami5x5" and finds out it is. He pushes me from behind (like playfully) and leans over me for the jello and being the weird fucks we are we start screaming vulgar shit.

"MY ASSHOLE HURTS"

"Hello Imperial Jap Cat are you rea-"

...

I quit the teamspeak app. Back in ringer lobby. I hope I get a different recruiter.



Submitted August 31, 2015 at 05:16AM by Cami5x5 http://ift.tt/1PFT5nG tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment