Monday, August 31, 2015

So, my mother told my sister that she is very proud of me. She just didn't tell me. keto

I love my mom, and was up visiting her a week ago. She had not seen me since I started keto, and I was down over 20lbs. which is about half of my total goal. She "noticed" that I looked better, and was somewhat amazed at my restraint in not eating any carbs when we went out, and the keto-friendly meals I made for us at home. I think that the most shocking thing was that there was beer left in the refrigerator when I was leaving to go home.

So, my sister called this afternoon for some cooking tip, and told me that my mother had been gushing to her about how great I looked, how much slimmer I looked, how much happier I seemed, the discipline that I had, etc. I am used to my mom never saying these things directly, either good or bad, but it was nice to find out that she really did notice. Thanks mom. Carry on.



Submitted September 01, 2015 at 06:52AM by ChinaKeto http://ift.tt/1ifeFVt keto

No comments:

Post a Comment