Friday, August 28, 2015

I'm getting ready to buy a house and put a down payment, is there any negotiation left? RealEstate

So I'm in the process of buying a house. I've practically signed the purchase agreement and so has the seller.

I still need to send the down payment for the escrow though.

I've paid asking price for the house. I noticed that on the zillow listing, it says that the house comes with the refrigerator, washer, among other things. On the purchase agreement, only the stove is included. Maybe this was just an error on zillow.

Now I know I should have taken a good look at the purchase agreement to make sure of this but it's not a big deal. I've told my realtor to talk to the seller and maybe he can sell me the fridge, washer and dryer at a moderate price to save us both the hassle.

My question is, should I maybe postpone the down-payment (escrow) to see if I can possible have him throw the washer dryer and fridge in for free? Or should I just press on with it and pay the escrow.

I'm not trying to back out, it's a decent house and I was the second seller (the original seller decided not to buy it), just wondering what you guys think.



Submitted August 29, 2015 at 08:06AM by garcia85 http://ift.tt/1PYi8D9 RealEstate

No comments:

Post a Comment