Friday, August 28, 2015

Need advice for handling packing and loading while changing houses. How do you guys do it? Especially who live in multi-storied apartments. india

Changing my house next week.

Last time I changed my house the people who loaded the refrigerator onto the truck....somehow there were large scratches. Given that there are no forklifts and service elevators.

How do you load heavy stuff like refrigerators onto trucks?

how do you move it[Heavy stuff] from ground floor to say 3 floors above?

Do you guys prefer foldable cupboards(something like IKEA's)? I have one wooden cupboard which is huge and is made of pure wood. You can't fold/break-it-down into pieces and relocate and build it back again. Its very heavy. Dunno how I am going to lift it three floors up.

Any other suggestions would be nice.



Submitted August 29, 2015 at 12:38AM by IlovemyShitty http://ift.tt/1KqWUgW india

No comments:

Post a Comment