Monday, August 31, 2015

[rather petty post of the day], a [vent] raisedbynarcissists

I have had one of those reusable cups from Starbucks. Had it for about a year and a half. Then it went missing. Turns out, my dad threw it out. I had made some tea, and put the rest in the cup in the refrigerator for another day. Then dad came and tried to get something out of the fridge without moving my cup out the way, and he knocked it down and all the tea spilled out. So he got mad, cleaned up the mess, and threw it all out. He doesn't know whether my cup was broken or not, he "just wiped up the mess and threw everything out." REALLY?! I've had that dang cup for well over a year, he knew it wasn't a disposable! I'm angry!



Submitted September 01, 2015 at 05:29AM by AvengeThe90s http://ift.tt/1Ko88Et raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment