Sunday, November 19, 2017

[Share] Private Room in 2bd Apartment in South Berkeley $1400 | Near BART and Berkeley Bowl SFBayHousing

I can share photos with anyone interested. Just message me if you have any questions.

APARTMENT Beautiful apartment that's in great condition. It's on the top floor with neighbors on only one side, tile flooring, a nice living room with a ton of amenities, and large kitchen with plenty of cabinet and counter space. There is a dishwasher, electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, and garbage disposal. The apartment has very fast internet that I use for work and is used to watch TV. No cable subscription currently but I'm open to it. Available to move in anytime. Free street parking only. No onsite washer/drier but two laundromats are within walking distance.

Must enjoy pets! I have a 9 year old female cairn terrier and a 3 year old male orange tabby cat. They are both very sweet and love people. They will be interested in spending time with you so you must be okay with this. If you have a dog who gets along and can be friendly with other dogs and cats we can discuss the possibility of allowing another dog into the house. Rent would increase by $100 a month if this happens.

ROOM It measures 9'x9' with light brown soft carpeting, 1 very large window with blackout curtains that can be raised or lowered, 4 outlets and a large closet with a built in closet rod and good storage space above.

ME I'm a 30 year old male professional who works in San Francisco, and I've lived in Berkeley for about a year and a half now. I love hiking, reading, cooking, beer, attending concerts, traveling, video games, and science. I cook a handful of meals a week and enjoy good wine and beer.

YOU I am open to any gender roommate and would like someone who is nice, understanding, chill, can communicate well, care about the space in which we live, and contribute to the apartment to help it feel as though it's your own. Ideally we have some interests in common and can become friends to help the place feel like a house and not just two people living near each other. I appreciate a roommate that cleans up after themselves and cleans without having to be asked. No cigarette smokers and 420 friendly, but I would prefer the house not to smell like a cannabis club so if you smoke please only vape in the house.

NEIGHBORHOOD The neighborhood is great. 5 minute walk to the Ashby Bart Station, Berkeley Bowl and Whole Foods. 1 mile from Downtown Berkeley which has a ton of restaurants, bars, and things to do. 91 walk score, 100 bike score: http://walk.sc/2joHd53

DETAILS The base pay is $1300 + $100 for utilities . Please be okay with setting up autopay for rent. Feel free to email me please send me details about yourself and Facebook/LinkedIn/whatever profiles are a plus. I can provide more details/photos upon request.



Submitted November 20, 2017 at 06:57AM by velocibear http://ift.tt/2mHdOEo SFBayHousing

No comments:

Post a Comment