Thursday, November 16, 2017

Refrigerator water dispenser not working with new filter fixit

Hey all. Forgive me, the last time I worked on this was a couple of months ago, but I think I have all the details right.

  • Fridge is a Kenmore ColdSpot 106.58943801 (So, Sears brand)
  • "Change water filter" light came on
  • I replaced the filter with a generic filter (I bought it from Sears, and it is the correct replacement for that model. I had previously used this same type of filter
  • After replacing the filter, water no longer flowed through the fridge
  • I replaced with a DIFFERENT new filter (same brand/type), water did not flow
  • I put the old filter back, water did not flow
  • I removed the filter, and without a filter in at all, water flows - but not filtered.

Any thoughts/ideas?



Submitted November 16, 2017 at 04:10PM by binarycow http://ift.tt/2hC3Q5c fixit

No comments:

Post a Comment