Friday, November 17, 2017

Moving SALE sydney

Hey redditors!

I am moving back to Canada and selling my entire house of furnished belongings. I thought I would open it up to you guys before I post on gumtree.

The following is available:

White dining table with 6 white dining chairs Refrigerator Microwave Laundry machine Dryer Two beds (one with underneath storage where the base lifts up from ikea. The other a solid wood frame with super easy assembly) Coffee table White leather lounge (three seater) TV (it’s small and old and happy to give away for free) Pink vintage style push bike with basket Another push bike from target happy to give away for free

Message me for pictures and more details

Thanks reddit!



Submitted November 18, 2017 at 08:21AM by Mynameisnotsofia http://ift.tt/2zdkqAd sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment