Saturday, November 18, 2017

Any fridge fixing experts here? Idiot technician turned off/broke my freezer evaporator on my Samsung fridge. Can you help me turn it back on by Thanksgiving? HomeImprovement

I have a Samsung french door refrigerator (RF4289HARS) and I was having a light issue in the fridge section. A technician came out yesterday and did a full diagnostic on the fridge and freezer, fixed the light. During his diagnostic, he opened the panels in the back of the fridge and freezer that cover the evaporator coils.

I'm no expert but I think he turned off the evaporator to the freezer by accident because my freezer is no longer working since his visit (I only noticed now). He walked me verbally through what he was doing and the only thing he did in the freezer section was take the door out and check the coils. I took the door off like he did and tried to see if there was a switch in the evaporator that I could turn on/reconnect, but I didn't see anything.

Are there any appliance experts here? Here are the pictures of the evaporator coils. Do you see anything that I should connect or turn on to get my freezer to turn back on? I called for another technician but can't get an appointment until the 29th. I really need the freezer in time for Thanksgiving otherwise my life is about to get hard.



Submitted November 19, 2017 at 07:47AM by highlighterblu http://ift.tt/2zgtcgQ HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment