Sunday, October 1, 2017

Whirlpool problems/Apartment disregarding appliancerepair

I have a Whirlpool Refrigerator (Model: ET14JKXGW02 SN: VSJ2106179) in my apartment that I've had some problems out of it for a bit. Currently, I've been dealing with a noisy fan, fridge being too cold, and fridge running constantly. All complaints to my apartment office have been met with "Fridge is working as intended" or "Freezer is too full". As of two days ago the fridge is running non-stop (over 48 hours right now) and the refrigerator portion is stuck at 40 degrees no matter what I do. There's frost build up in the back of the freezer which makes me believe that the defrost function is not working properly. I've attached this picture of the current state of the freezer to see if maybe it is too full--I've been careful to leave space for the vents to be open at the back of the freezer. Any tips on what I should do? I'd rather not have my family get food poisoning from a refrigerator that's not working due to an apartment complex thinking this is not an important matter.

Photo: http://ift.tt/2fJtyDY



Submitted October 02, 2017 at 04:40AM by oldgeektech http://ift.tt/2yhEmkv appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment