Monday, October 23, 2017

[Offer] Awkward Family Photos for the Holidays [Anywhere] RandomActsofCards

Instead of traditional family photo greeting cards for the holidays, who's up for an some weird awkward ones?

I'm sending out these lovely postcards out for for the holidays in December!

Just look at this perfect family! Don't you just want to hang them on your refrigerator door?

This portrait is actually tooo perfect. I need to recreate it with my dogs!

Yes, total perfection! That hair is fashion!


Leave a comment below and then PM me your address directly after.

If you celebrate a certain holiday let me know in your PM.

Worldwide Crossers please help me by formatting your address, thank you!

such as.. Name// Street Address//City, State Zipcode// Country



Submitted October 24, 2017 at 03:56AM by Noodles__ http://ift.tt/2lcLIjq RandomActsofCards

No comments:

Post a Comment