Thursday, October 26, 2017

Kenmore Elite Side-by-side freezing refrigerator compartment from time to time appliancerepair

I recently battled the dreaded freezer deep freeze, where the defrost cycle would go but the drain plug would freeze up creating sheet ice to form on the bottm.

Since fixing that, my refrigerator compartment is now reaching near freezing levels. I've tried replacing both freezer and fridge temp sensors and I also replaced the diffuser in the fridge side. I've closed the "chill zone" dial that leads to the freezer and also cleared the lower return to the freezer duct.

I have the freezer set to 4F and the fridge at 41F and it will still freeze milk, vegetables, chicken broth, etc.

Not sure where to go from here.



Submitted October 27, 2017 at 02:31AM by wings516 http://ift.tt/2gGN159 appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment