Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Day 4 stopdrinking

This is my first post here, I have been lurking for a while and appreciate everyone that posts here. I've been having trouble with alcohol for many years now, I mostly binge on 6-11 drinks, have a hang over for a day (don't drink) and then binge again either the day after hangover or the next day. I know this is hurting my health, and life goals, and depression and anxiety, and I am scared to get a DUI... so I would like to be sober. The trouble is, I always seem to want to drink on day 3, clockwork, and I mean I REALLY want to drink. I am currently on day 4 and am having trouble because I know my drinking friends are at the bar right now. I'm trying really hard not to crack open a left over beer in my refrigerator. It's particularly hard for me since I have been severely depressed, drinking is one way I try to mitigate that (I know it makes it worse), but when I feel down I don't like being alone and the bar helps that (really, my only social outlet). I know I just have to stick out this evening, I guess that's why I am reaching out.



Submitted October 25, 2017 at 02:55AM by BlueRu http://ift.tt/2zADNyA stopdrinking

No comments:

Post a Comment