Tuesday, October 24, 2017

nMom looking for stupid excuses to get mad raisedbynarcissists

My nMom came home today, pissed off about some shit, probably about her job where she actually has to pretend to be polite to people (and she often fails at that, too, I've heard her yell at people over the phone).

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes when she came home, so obviously she had to come pick on me like the emotional vulture she is, because I couldn't just walk away from her fucking bullshit.

She starts nagging me about how I'm "so lazy" because I didn't eat any of the leftovers in the refrigerator and cooked my own pasta instead. I just started breathing in and out slowly or I knew I was going to react and say some shit that would make her even angrier, but of course, nParents get mad anyway if they can't get a rise out of you. Then she complained about how I didn't cook pasta with the lid on, like that really fucking concerns her or like it REALLY MATTERS THAT MUCH how I cook something I ate by myself earlier on in the day. Then when I was done washing the dishes, she yanks the dishtowel out of my hand before I can do anything with it and yells at me about how "I never wipe the counter right". No matter WHAT I fucking do it seems I can't do it right? Because I already wipe the whole countertop area and the inside of the sink and under the drying rack like she showed me 490239 times but it's always just "still dirty". I just let her do whatever the hell she wants because there is no point arguing with her and I go back to my room so I can get away from her, but she makes me come back out and put the pan in the oven. I put it in the oven with the handle pointing right and she just SNEERS at me and says "you put it in WRONG", takes the pan out and puts it with the handle pointing left???? Like shut the fuck up, you're just looking for shit to get angry about right now.



Submitted October 25, 2017 at 01:02AM by spagooots http://ift.tt/2xkrMNb raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment