Monday, October 23, 2017

[Discussion] Any reviews for Neogen Code 9 Gold Black Caviar Essence & Gold Tox Tightening Pack Kit AsianBeauty

I've been interested in this product for a while. I've used it for 2 weeks now (5-days a week) and here are my thoughts:

Pros

  • Very hydrating
  • Gives a golden glow (has gold flakes, or something that looks like them)
  • Gently exfoliates
  • Possible replacement for sheetmasks? (as one reviewer points out) - probably not..

Cons

  • In terms of brightening, or tigetening or removal of wrinkles, I've not seen anything happen so far
  • The essence is really thick! After using it, my face is super sticky and any other serums or creams don't seem to absorb well
  • My face looks oily (I try using these in the morning)
  • Needs to be stored in a refrigerator
  • Time consuming. You need to take it out of the fridge, take a tweezer, take out a pad etc. They seem ultra picky about product contamination - which further bothers me

So, overall, it seems rather hyped to me!! Anyone here has used it? What are our thoughts?



Submitted October 24, 2017 at 01:52AM by lapaloma16 http://ift.tt/2xhNzox AsianBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment