Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Co-worker stealing my Soylent soylent

I caught a co-worker stealing my Soylent out of the refrigerator in our break room. I confronted him about it and he just laughed it off saying he was going to pay me back. I don't want to get into the inevitable drama that would ensue should I report him.

I was hoping to find a pitcher with some form of lock on it that would fit the same quantity (2 qt) as the pitcher Soylent sends when you first subscribe. I'm having a lot of difficulty finding anything close.

Do you guys know of any products that might fit what I need? I'd be happy with any sort of locking mechanism, even if it's just a loop that I can put a small padlock on. Also, it doesn't have to be 2 quarts, but close to that would be preferable.

I appreciate any ideas.



Submitted October 25, 2017 at 06:10PM by prophet_nlelith http://ift.tt/2yNJxHV soylent

No comments:

Post a Comment