Tuesday, October 31, 2017

This fucking bitch thinks she can just walk into our lives and crap? TrueOffMyChest

My shitty great aunt stole my grandmother's sewing machine, refrigerator and money perhaps since 2007-10.

We were mad as hell, since we had no money at that time, and she just fucking took it since her trashy daughter needs cash for her baby, and since she's still in high school, can't get a "job that'll provide food and luxuries for them."

Her shitty-ass handling of finances also caused her to steal from my elderly great grandmother, who HAS MOTHERFUCKING ALZHEIMER'S. Gran is pissed, every sibling of shitty great aunt is pissed, no more family reunions.

ALSO, HER DAUGHTER.

The bitch was there in the very last 'peaceful' family reunion, and my gran went too.

She bought home a small dish, like fucking 6 inches, filled with a small portion of meat for me, who was home for the holidays. Turns out, Trash queen complained about my gran "mooching" off too much food to the entire fucking family.

fucking 6 inches small dish

FUCK THEM, right?

Well, now she's here on my sister's birthday. She's 5, and I'm currently pretending to be scared of the rain outside so she doesn't go near the old bitch, as she has a habit of neglecting her own kids! She ain't getting time with my sister without me hovering like an attack helicopter.

Eva! Why aren't you all throwing her out?!

We Filipinos don't believe in 'cutting people out'.

Currently, I'm playing 'grey rock the idiot', and hopefully the bitch is gone by the time the next day starts, if not, I'll be chugging antidepressants every hour.

TL;DR: I fucking hate my great aunt, she's a bitch.



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 10:41AM by Eva-rages-over-shit http://ift.tt/2gOMRc3 TrueOffMyChest

No comments:

Post a Comment