Tuesday, October 31, 2017

[Product Question] My Retin-A cream became liquid? SkincareAddiction

Hi, new to this board (and Reddit in general).

So I've been using retin-a cream with great success for the last 7 years. I live in a very hot and humid country, so I store my unopened tubes of retin-a in the refrigerator.

When I opened my latest tube of retin-a cream, I noticed that the contents of entire tube were much more liquid than supposed to be. It is still the same opaque yellowish colour, but entirely liquid, even though it is supposed to be a cream.

Has this happened to anyone before? Should I continue with this tube? I would hate to have to throw away the entire tube because of this. Thanks.



Submitted November 01, 2017 at 03:31AM by lk_shenanigans http://ift.tt/2htBZ4b SkincareAddiction

No comments:

Post a Comment