Sunday, October 29, 2017

I made my 1st Edibles. My report treedibles

I bought a Magic Butter machine and tried my hand at gummies. I am super excited to report they are great.

My recipe was using 153% Grain Alcohol and 3/4oz decarb product and the 4 hour option on the MB machine. I had a yield of 42 large gummies made with minimal loss from the pan and utensils. I bought raspberry flavored gelatin and sweet and sour coating for the finished gummy. The sizes of the fish shapes are 10-17 grams each and the large bar shape are 30-35 grams each.

I tried a half of the fish (~8 grams) shaped gummy and found a beautiful light high of an 8/10 - 10/10 for the night.

Would do again. I am keeping most of them in the freezer, and keeping a few at a time on the refrigerator.



Submitted October 29, 2017 at 10:39PM by Church_PewPewPew http://ift.tt/2yUULuU treedibles

No comments:

Post a Comment