Friday, October 27, 2017

[M4A playing F] Hyper-hung nerd-boy vs. Strong female dom! dirtypenpals

Today I’m in the mood for something different. I dominate the vast majority of my roleplays, but I do have a submissive side I almost never get to indulge! And how often is a hyper-endowed guy played as a sub?

The following prompt is not mandatory. While I will happily use it, I mean it to be more of an example of my writing.

I’m looking for Amazons. The dom should be taller than my character (not hard considering that Chris is short) and athletic or muscular. Ideally, she won’t be Asian, but I’m not gonna say no for that reason alone. OCs and canon characters both welcome.

This is Chris. That link contains bio, kink list, and character art. Please note that for this scene I am playing him below default size settings, but will happily alter his numbers if you like. If you would prefer to dominate a stronger sub, there’s Raynor


Chris tapped his chin as he stared at the screen. His fingers tapped out the coup-de-grace:

And that’s why AMD still has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to the GPU market!

He smirked, quite pleased with himself. He stood up to his full, rather-impressive five-foot-four-inch height. Yes, many small children and lizards were quite impressed by his incredible stature! Chris brushed wild, jet-black hair out of his field of vision and wandered over to the refrigerator.

Chris pulled the waist of his basketball shorts upward and re-tied the drawstring, feeling his balls shift as he did so. The incredible weight of the cantaloupe-sized orbs and the accompanying Pringles-can-sized slab of flesh kept pulling them down. Of course, it didn’t help that his shorts were about three sizes too large to compensate for his sheer size, swimming on him in all areas but the crotch. Chris’s shirt was also too large, hanging limply from slender shoulders that were more corner than deltoid.

I think I’m gonna farm credits now, he mused, taking a seat and cracking open his Dr. Pepper. On the third monitor, he saw an email notification pop up. He opened it.

Apparently, his friend had told an acquaintance that he could fix her computer. She wanted him to look at it. He sighed, looking away and drumming his fingers on the desk. On the one hand, Chris was annoyed. He didn’t know her that well, and his gear wasn’t going to upgrade itself.

On the other hand, she was pretty—if large and intimidating, and as a friend of a friend there was some obligation..

Ugh. I guess I can at least take a look.

He sent an email:

I can take a look at it, but I’m not promising a miracle, and I’m pretty busy ATM. Is it a desktop? Where do you want to meet?


I am not looking for a cruel dom. I am not into things like heavy bondage, ball-busting, CBT, or degradation. I want to be a cherished sub, not an abused one. A little light abuse is okay. Insults having to do with how your character is better than mine are great, insults having to do with him being awful are not.

Most kinks, unless I said I’m not into it, are negotiable. I am into facesitting (especially if you’re sweaty), musk, strong women, hyper cocks/balls, and cum inflation. If you would like some cuckqueaning, Chris can have a smaller, weaker, obnoxious Korean girlfriend his mother set him up with.

The prompt is not set in stone and I am more than happy to discuss changes or a completely new one (especially in the case of canons). Need ideas for a scene? Check out my RP seeds.



Submitted October 28, 2017 at 08:04AM by raynor_lee http://ift.tt/2zWH50b dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment