Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Advice for a take-away kitchen KitchenConfidential

Hi everyone! This is my first time and first post here, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I'm from India, fresh out of college (finished my master's a couple of months ago in a non-related field). Cooking has always been a passion, and I've been doing stalls, pop-ups and the such for a year. I'm about to tuen that into a legit, permanent take-away/delivery service. Starting off small, built a tiny little kitchen in my garage, got a small commercial freezer, a small normal refrigerator, food-grade tables and the like. I have a question that has been perplexing me for a while. The issue is about thawing. How do I prep so that my meats thaw in time? Which freezers what temp etc. Considering my tropical climate, I can't be leaving the meat out on the counter for a long time. I'll probably have fresh meat and veg coming in every few days. Currently, my meat is taking a long time to completely defrost. What is the normal process for this? TL;DR: What process do you use to defrost your meat?



Submitted October 25, 2017 at 11:48AM by GenericWomanFigure http://ift.tt/2ldLjNA KitchenConfidential

No comments:

Post a Comment