Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Looking to re-locate to foothills. Have no idea where to start. LosAngeles

I was at the Back Door Bakery in Sunland-Tujunga the other morning and, after exploring briefly, realized I want to live out there. I need to get out of my studio lease in South LA and I want a small cottage, bungalow, that sort of thing. I appreciate the trees and shade and I was in the mountains hiking within minutes. Feeling pretty over 20+ years in the ghetto and want to return to my wilderness roots.

Anyhow, I am looking through craigslist and not having much luck.

The specific area I mention is not as important as proximity to the mountains there and I am open to areas nearby.

Thanks for any help!

Edit 1: I should have said in headline that I have no idea where to start... looking. I mean, are there postings somewhere other than craigslist that maybe a local might recommend, please?

Edit 2: Ok, I forgot I experienced this when I was looking last year but here's the first craigslist scam this time. Guy responded by email with same exact weird story about their "job as a missionary," increasing the advertised price by $150, and requesting I return this "application" sight unseen. Folks, if you ever see this, I have seen the exact same letter before and its a total scam. Here is the entire body of the email coming from Larry L ll5398418@gmail.com :::

Thanks for your interest and sorry for the late response.it was due to my wife illness but i thank GOD she is getting better. I must confess that I am very very new in this landlord business.. However, ,I own the property located at (2473 Altura Ave, Montrose, CA 91020) Due to my job as a missionary I spent less time in the States so I could not get a hold on any Realtor to handle this rent issue, although it was when I knew how long we are going to stay in ( Alaska USA) that I decided to rent out the property and i will be here for (3-4 years) How ever,the initial plan was to sale out the property which I tried, but some times the agents inflates the prize and it takes longer to sell i am telling you this in case if you find the property on another website,that is the old advert. because of this reason and more we need a responsible person (With good credit) that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money,but want it to be clean and for you to take of it as if it were yours The rent is $900 and $900 for Security Deposit...Utilities such as AirConditioner Dishwasher Walk-in Closet Refrigerator Vaulted Ceilings Washer/Dryer Cable etc are all included in the rent...

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW. PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF 1)Your Full Name______________________________ 2)Present Full Address:______________________________ 3)(CELL)Phone & (Home)Phone:______________________________ 4)Marital Status?___________________________________________ 5)How many people will be living in the house_________________________ 6)Do you have a pet______________________________ 7)Do you have a car______________________________ 8)Occupation______________________________ 9)When will you like to move in?_____________________________ 10)How long are you willing to stay in the property________________ 11)When are you ready to Move In?________________ 12)Name of pet: __________? 13)Kind of pet: _______? 14)Do you smoke ___________ ? 15)Do you drink ___________? 16)Do you work late night? 17)Monthly Income? 18)How Soon Do You Want To Receive The Keys And Document? 19)How soon can you make the deposit payment? 20)Picture of occupantIf available? 21)Driving license/identity card__If available? ==============================

Rental/Lease comment:



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 01:37AM by eroq http://ift.tt/2z5H5Nm LosAngeles

No comments:

Post a Comment