Sunday, January 1, 2017

Throw my unis fresh from the dryer to the table to get wrinkled? Prepare for mild inconveniencing. pettyrevenge

So my apartment place has a coin-operated communal laundromat. The washers have an average load time of 26 minutes, the dryers 45.

My uniforms are of the security officer variety, so it goes without saying how smooth clothes and professional appearance go hand in hand.

So this one cold night, I set my uniforms washing and went back to my apartment with a timer set on my phone for the estimated time to completion. No problems there. I get back early with a few minutes to spare, and set the unis drying. Timer's set to 40 and I go back to my warmer abode. So the alarm goes off and I make my way down to the laundromat.

When I get there, I see my unis sitting on the table, and this obese twatwaffle loading clothes in the dryers. Without a word, she sets the machines and leaves. I know the unis were fresh out because the zipper was hot enough to burn when touched.

Fuck... You... Bitch...

Pissing or shooting a load in the laundry would get me in serious trouble. So what does SlipcasedJayce do? Well, said twatwaffle also had clothes washing, too. So after getting the unis onto the hangers, I lifted the lids on the washers, stopping their progress, and went back to my apartment with no further incident.

TL;DR - Crush Oreos and mix with cream cheese, then roll into balls. Dip in melted chocolate, then set on wax paper. Place in refrigerator to harden chocolate. Enjoy!



Submitted January 02, 2017 at 03:06AM by SlipcasedJayce http://ift.tt/2hHGREJ pettyrevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment