Sunday, April 17, 2016

My [31/f] wife [24/m] is a lazy sahm and I'm done with her bullshit. relationships

My wife is lazy. She never does anything. I work 80 hours a week and she stays home with the kids. She leaves them in their play room and watches TV, drinks, and chats with her friends. It's like this everyday.

I came home at around 9 last night and she threw a party. There were naked strangers tainting my pool with their horrible bodies. They were going through the refrigerator like they lived their and sat their BARE ASS ON MY FURNITURE! It was disgusting. I only knew about 8 people there.

I went looking for her and I see my son who's 7 months old almost get stepped on by a bunch of naked bastards. He was hungry, tired, and dirty. My 3 year old daughter was sitting in the lap of a grown man I didn't know and he had no pants on! After I got my children to bed, I had to kick everyone out. My wife came up to me and started yelling at me for ruining her party.

I was pissed. My house was dirty, my kids were neglected, and my wife was drunk. I kicked her out of the house too. I don't know where she went, but I don't care. I cannot believe her. I couldn't go to work today cause I had no one to watch my kids. We finally got around to cleaning the house. I don't want a stranger watching my children, but I do have to go back to work. I feel like my only option here is to allow her back in, but I don't want that.

Tl;dr - My wife is a bad SAHM and I kicked her out, but I need someone to watch our kids while I'm at work. What do I do?



Submitted April 18, 2016 at 05:20AM by Dead_Fegan http://ift.tt/1NhnbS3 relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment