Sunday, August 9, 2015

[[OFFERING]] Need roommate for apartment in Acton, MA. bostonhousing

Howdy, my name is John. I just signed a lease for a single in Acton, MA, and moved in. I'm looking for a roommate to take the loft and share the rent. I've spent the last month scouring the area surrounding Littleton, and this is by far the best place to live. The room has every utility you could ask for (bathroom, cooking, refrigerator, tons of closet space). I'm in the bedroom, but it's the same size as the loft. There's a huge living room. I'm currently paying $1800/month, but to split I would be alright going 60/40, since you would be taking the loft (no doorway). Meaning it would be ~720/month, which you will absolutely not beat for this kind of quality. The surrounding area has apartments up to $1300 for a tiny, crappy, smelly complex (I checked everywhere). I'm looking for someone that I will never have to clean up after. I won't bother your living space, but no dirty dishes left for a week. I'm also allergic to cats and I don't really want a dog in this place (sorry I love them but it's a bit much of a liability). The lease can also be decided on a percentage base, and a co-lease can be easily negotiated with the complex owners. The complex has a huge pool, indoor basketball courts, weight room, business office for easy access to the renters. Everything you could ask for. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! I know my post seems a tad strict, but i'm a super relaxed guy, and easy to hang with. I like music, I like dancing, I like video games, I like card games and such, I like snowboarding. I'm an easy dude. I can also send you pictures if you comment or leave a message asking for them. :)



Submitted August 10, 2015 at 01:52AM by Smangit444 http://ift.tt/1f2chiI bostonhousing

No comments:

Post a Comment