Sunday, August 9, 2015

Is my LSD degraded? LSD

I have two tabs of high-grade LSD in an Altoids tin, that I keep inside a duffel bag. Ordinarily, I leave this duffel bag under my bed and therefore at room temperature, in order to avoid any condensation issues from storing the LSD in the freezer or the refrigerator.

Today I'm traveling across multiple states, and I foolishly put the duffel bag in my trunk. Nearly three hours into the ride, I realized that was dumb, so I pulled over and brought it inside the car where it's cooler. The little tin I'm keeping it in is a little warm (not hot). Also the tabs look a little yellow now (to be honest, I don't know if they were always yellow, but they looked more white back when I bought them). Does this mean they're ruined? Surely not, since they were only warm for a little while...?

Any input would be helpful. Thank you!



Submitted August 10, 2015 at 02:30AM by drbontemps http://ift.tt/1hsbqtm LSD

No comments:

Post a Comment