Thursday, August 6, 2015

Moved in with my boyfriend but his family is always visiting and he cant set boundaries.... relationship_advice

Early this year, my boyfriend asked me to move in with him. He supposedly purchased the home the home his mom inherited from his grandmother, or so I was told. Long story short… I feel there is no privacy, personal space or consideration for other people’s time and property. His family members come over as they please, move furniture around, bring in items into the house, come over at inconvenient times, go thru the refrigerator (even thou he and I are the only ones that “live” there). Before moving in with him I had my own place and all this issues never happened. I’ve expressed my unhappiness with the situation but he doesn’t seem to understand how uncomfortable and stressful it feels. I’m getting to the point that I’m just want to move out and consider this move in an epic fail. What should I do? I’ve run out of ideas of how to fix the situation.



Submitted August 06, 2015 at 08:50PM by Wild_Puffalumps http://ift.tt/1DwTRCc relationship_advice

No comments:

Post a Comment