Thursday, August 6, 2015

Freaking out about LSD storage- help!! LSD

I'm visiting someones house for the week, and picked up some LSD on the way here (blotter). I'd never stored my own before, and it was given to me in foil and I know you're supposed to keep it in the fridge/freezer. So during the night I stuffed the foil under one of the refrigerator drawers but am now kind of scared someone is going to find it, which would be very bad. I looked up some more on storage, and people are saying storing it in room temperature or a book would be fine. But now my worry is that if I take it out of the fridge, will the condensation ruin it? I don't plan on storing these for too long, I'm probably gonna trip this weekend, just scared about losing too much potency. Any tips?



Submitted August 06, 2015 at 11:44PM by sunnybaba http://ift.tt/1K5ArBr LSD

No comments:

Post a Comment