Sunday, October 1, 2017

My water smells like chlorine. Neighbors water does not and it is only from lines hooked up to water heater. DIY

I am not sure what is causing this. At first I thought maybe it was all over but my neighbor said his didn't and I actually checked the chlorine level of another neighbor's and it showed hardly any. When I tested mine it is higher than the pool level I have in my backyard and I am not sure what would cause this. The only lines in my house that are giving me the chlorine smell are the water lines that run both hot and cold water. My refrigerator that is hooked directly to the water line shows hardly any chlorine and neither do the hoses outside. Any help or what my next step should be would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Homeowner who smells like he just came from a pool when getting out of the shower.



Submitted October 02, 2017 at 01:48AM by America_123 http://ift.tt/2fADuMc DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment