Sunday, February 7, 2016

TIFU my gf showed her goods to the maintenance guy tifu

TIFU: Well this isn't my tifu but it happened a few hours ago while I was in the other room of my gf's apartment.

So to the story, my girlfriend has been baking and doing laundry in preparation for the super bowl when the dryer knob happened to break off. So she called the maintenance guy to come check it out and he said that he might be able to get to it today. She finished the baking and decided to take a shower before the game and got into a short silk robe to relax for a bit afterwards. So about 2 hours after calling the maintenance guy he comes and knocks on the door, however, right at this time she is bending over looking into the refrigerator. Well so happens there is a window next to the entry door that is open with a view right to the refrigerator and my gf's pantyless ass. She turns around hastly to look who knocked and it's the maintenance man looking right in the window waiving at her. She opens the door super embarrassed and 95% sure he got a good view of her vagina, but he played it off like nothing happened. He then came to check out the dryer and come to find out she had washed lingerie and left it hanging directly above the dryer to air dry. He notices it and begins to play it cool by teasing her about it saying how he had a costume just like it. After that he notices me in the next room and starts talking to me about the game and then leaves. She now feels like when can't ever talk to him again.

Tldr: my gf showed her ass, kitty and lingerie to the maintenance guy.



Submitted February 08, 2016 at 06:59AM by Thee_gladiator http://ift.tt/1UWIqIb tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment