Friday, February 26, 2016

I am the worm on my tounge. Dreams

I had a dream last night that I was in a house with people that I am familiar with although, I do not recognise them. Everyone is dressed to the nines, men in black tuxedos and women in white dresses. Every time I leave the room and come back the paradigm shifts, the women are in black dresses and the men in white tuxedos. Anytime I acknowledge the change the group insists that I have broken the rules by speaking up and there is a chant that I have to preform before anyone will continue with the party. The first couple of times that I am forced to chant I don't remember the words that they insist upon but I play along and then everything is fine but the last situation that I remember is walking into the kitchen feeling like no one will listen to me, there is a man leaning looking into an empty refrigerator and I scream defiantly (Aaaaaaaah!!) Again i have broken the rules and am forced to place my hand inside the fridge and verbalize the chant (that I woke up to) "I am the worm on my tounge, I am the worm on my tounge, I am the worm on my tounge" I woke up in a cold sweat and I cannot for the life of me decrypt this dream.



Submitted February 27, 2016 at 09:39AM by Adsterbail http://ift.tt/1S7AO76 Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment