Friday, February 26, 2016

TIFU while coming home thirsty AF tifu

(My first post, please be gentle)

This happened yesterday. I came home from school, and was very thirsty. So I rushed to the fridge and furiously drank the first bottle I could find.

Context: My parents, who are doctors(luckily), are fond of gardening. They had made some organic stuff that had to be kept cold, and sprayed on the plants when in use. And yes, I had in my extreme thirst drunk that.

I didn't feel anything for two gulps, and after that it hit me like a ten-tonne truck. It tasted as if a thousand year old corpse had vomited directly in my mouth, the cold and bitter liquid going down my throat. I threw the bottle and vomited, my lunch sandwich diluted and spread over the contents of the refrigerator.

Never ever drink anything in a hurry. EVER.



Submitted February 27, 2016 at 10:02AM by -but_why- http://ift.tt/1VJGtzc tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment