Thursday, February 25, 2016

Petty revenge on blind ex girlfriend pettyrevenge

I was with this girl named cindy for three years but for the purpose of this story we will call her cheating whore. CW was my first real girlfriend and i was a victim of being blinded by what i thought was love. The first year was ok other then her being childish and controlling. The second year sucked bad but i didnt know how to break up with her so i dealt with it. I suspected her of cheating on me several times at this point. At the beginning of the third year she unfortunately went blind. We where both devastated and the next two months where very difficult to say the least. At this point i didnt even think about breaking up with her because i didnt want to leave her when she needed me the most. She would get lost walking from the couch to the refrigerator. Anyway, i did absolutely everything for her. I mean everything from wiping her ass to getting her a glass of water and everything in between. With my help she eventually adjusted as much as would be expected. We got in contact with our local dhs office and with there help we got the ball rolling on getting her enrolled in icre wood school for the blind in chicago. She had to gain a certain level of independance in order to attend, and with my help she was accepted. This is when it really goes down hill. She goes to school and within 24 hours decides to break up with me. We talk through it and stay together. I pay all the bills and give her spending money and buy train tickets back and forth all the while she never wants me to come visit, seems fishy to me. The entire first semester is rough for me. We fight the entire time she was home in break. A week into the second semester we barely talk. I get really drunk one night and all my frustrations from the last two years got the best of me and called her a cheating whore. She breaks up with me and im sad. She comes home to gets her things and moves out of my house and into an apartment with a guy from school the next week. A semester goes buy and i never here from her until she breaks up with this guy and moves back home. We start talking about getting back together so i get her old roomates number because i have questions that need to be answered. I call her up and she tells me everything i need to know. She had cheated on me with four people during the first semester then hooked up with a guy the night we broke up. I told her come get the rest of her stuff from my place. While she is there i delete her text to speech app from her phone. I have a big ass sharpie and write i am a cheating whore on several of her shirts. I throw her shit out in the yard and kick her out. Myspace was still a thing at this time so i posted all kinds of stuff about her being a cheater. It was a couple of weeks later she finally admits everything after denying it for months. She even admitted to cheating before she went blind. It was only recently i learned that she wore at least two of the shirts i wrote on out in public. One of them several times. That had me messed up for awhile but it is satisfying knowing she wore the shirts and advertised her cheating ways for the whole world to see.



Submitted February 25, 2016 at 03:39PM by badword4 http://ift.tt/1KN1l8d pettyrevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment