Monday, February 22, 2016

Need help for the fixed cost of moving out PersonalFinanceCanada

Hey folks!

So I'm planning to leave the family nest to go in apartment for school.

My monthly budget will be around 2000$. I won't have a roommate or anything, and will be living off part of my investments, part of my summer jobs.

Anyhow, so I'm wondering about the fixed cost of moving out. Furniture, refrigerator, laundry machine, oven, table, sofa, etc.

I'm more than willing to buy used. I already have all the bedroom furniture I need, I have a TV + desk to put on top, I have a desk + computer chair. My parents bought me here and there some kitchenware, but I'm missing a bit of stuff (maybe 150$ worth of stuff, but I'm willing to go at goodwill for that).

But I'm just wondering how much it all costs. Anyone has shopped for this recently and has any idea? Am I looking at 3k? 5k? I have also a 300$ gift card at costco to buy something that is better to get brand new, whatever it is. I'll be renting a little truck to move out, but I'm sure I'll get help for my friends to do the moving out, so I won't be paying anyone to do it, I don't have really anything that is heavy.

Thanks!



Submitted February 23, 2016 at 07:26AM by lamamafia http://ift.tt/1WF4Pu5 PersonalFinanceCanada

No comments:

Post a Comment